Late into Victoria June 11th-Zaandam

dclcruiser71

I think I posted this over on the HAL board in error, I know someone wanted to know:)

I recall someone asking if others got in late to Victoria on the Zaandam, so I wanted to report our experience. We were on the Zaandam June 5th-12th. We got to Victoria about 7pm or so(I didnt have my watch then). I was in the hall when we got the announcement that we were cleared to leave the ship and walked in to look at the clock and it was 745pm! So I am not sure what the deal is with getting there, we didnt seem to be going full speed from Ketchican, and according to the log we recieved we did not.(17 knots I think) We went close to 23 knots on the way up! We had a tour that we did not make it to, but we had not put our money on it yet so thats ok. Plus we were tired. I did post a full review on the member review place, not sure when it will appear.

If anyone has any questions let me know. I am happy to answer. We also travelled with a 9 year old that loved the kids clubs so I can help there as well!

Aimee

Archived