Poa hawaii june..no tickets yet!

SUE T

Hi All...From england going on poa June 24th, No tickets as yet starting to worrie..anyone out there from england going ncl on poa that date with no tickets as of yet ..Please Help.!!!!:confused:

Hi All...From england going on poa June 24th, No tickets as yet starting to worrie..anyone out there from england going ncl on poa that date with no tickets as of yet ..Please Help.!!!!:confused:

I would get on the phone with NCL and not wait for responses here. Only NCL can address your concern, or your TA if you used one.

Our Cruise is in July and we got our luggage tags and printed off our Edocs the first week of June. This is my first NCL cruise so I do not know if I have all I need, but if I were you, I would first try to print off your Edocs on NCL's website, then see what happens

Good Luck. I know you are totally stressed:o

Hi

Have you been on the NCL.com web site? Once there you can print your eDocs off, that will possibly be all you need. Our trip is in Jan, I have completed the info they need, can book shore excursions and check in closer to sailing time.

Thanks everyone for all your help...ta is on the case said they should be with me by weds or thurs,however im sure ncl states you should have tickets 10days before you travel, does not leave any time if postal strike, or even if you want to spend time away befoe your trip,...

Archived