Name of terminal? Powerboat Adventures?

Tigergenesis

I will be on the RCCL Monarch of the Seas which is in Nassau from 7am-11:59pm.

I'm looking at doing a tour with Powerboat Adventures while in Nassau. I emailed them to see if their tour would fit into our day and received this response from them:

Our Paradise Island check-in time is 9:00am and we guarantee a return time of 5:00pm sharp.

You are responsible for your transportation to and from the Port ‘Festival Place’ terminal.

The ride by taxi is 10minutes and 30minutes max. (depending on traffic).

Be sure to tell the cab driver ‘Paradise Island Ferry terminal’

Where is the Port "Festival Place" terminal? Is that where we dock? Do I have to take a taxi there from where we dock?

I will be on the RCCL Monarch of the Seas which is in Nassau from 7am-11:59pm.

I'm looking at doing a tour with Powerboat Adventures while in Nassau. I emailed them to see if their tour would fit into our day and received this response from them:

Where is the Port "Festival Place" terminal? Is that where we dock? Do I have to take a taxi there from where we dock?

Festival Place is the terminal you exit from the port dock. You can catch a cab out front. The Paradise Island Ferry Terminal is located on Paradise Island about 10 minutes by cab. All the cabbies know where to drop you.

Should be $4pp, plus a dollar for the toll.

Awesome!

What does the ferry cost? How often does the ferry run? how long is the ride? I want to be sure I have plenty of time to make it to the meeting place. Do the ferry's run late enough to bring us back?

What about the water taxis? Can we take that on the return trip back to the ship at 5 (just for something different)?

THanks for your help so far. :)

Awesome!

What does the ferry cost? How often does the ferry run? how long is the ride? I want to be sure I have plenty of time to make it to the meeting place. Do the ferry's run late enough to bring us back?

What about the water taxis? Can we take that on the return trip back to the ship at 5 (just for something different)?

THanks for your help so far. :)

The water taxi or Ferry runs every 30 mintues from 9am to 6pm. No telling whether you'll have a 2 minute wait or a 25 minute wait, so it's best to head over in a cab. If you want to experience the Harbour on the way back.. they are open til 6pm. You can take the ferry back.. it's only a block or so from the terminal. (your going to a different "ferry" terminal..than the water taxi's). The cost is $3pp.

It is a lot of fun! I went on this tour a few years ago. I got to play tug of war with a shark! (of course, there were 3 people between me and the shark.) The beach is nice, and the people are nice too.

I would also say, this is not for people with back problems. That boat throws you around, and some of the seats are more like a saddle.

Lunch was nice too. :) I had a great time there, and I'm sure you will too!

• 4 weeks later...

i was also interested in booking the Powerboat Adventures tour. But, even if the ship docks at 7am and we can get off the ship by 8am, check in is at 9am. And, from what I've heard, taxi's don't start running until 9am at the ships dock. Is that true? If we were able to get off the ship by 8am, will there be taxi's outside the ship to take us to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal that early?

Archived