IM going on another cruise

MTBrown

Hi all. Im going up the Queensland coast November 6th next year on Pacific Dawn. It will be great to be back in

cairns as i use to live up there. The stinger nets will be out

at that time of the year. I have a wetsuit if i go in the

nets. I will also be going to the outer reef with quicksilver.

The last time i went with quicksilver the price was about

$180.00 and now its $200.00.

Just a quick question. Does the Quicksilver pull up next to the PD to take us out to the outer reef, or do we go into

Port Douglas.

:cool:cheers Mick:)

I think it may be the start to schoolies (although p and O do not allow them) so it does pay to get in fast as the gold coast will be packed.

We will be on the Pacific dawn 2 cruises after you so make sure you take care of her

Good for You.

I feel sorry for the high school kids today who have to end up on the Gold Coast or wherever it is they go to mark the end of Schooling.

Though It will be pleasing to know that your cruiseship won't be trashed or your vacation destroyed by the School Leavers due to their November/December Policy for P&O THAT under 21's need someone to accompany them for selected cruises.

Cruises can be addictive I will be looking at another one in 2011.

Hi Mick, only new to this so not sure if I am doing the correct things here, all a bit confusing when you first join up. Just thought I maybe able to assist you with this question was on Sun Princess last year and called into Port Douglas, on tender, some friends we met on cruise did the outer reef with Quicksilver and were put directly onto the tour boat, its depending on how many are booked on the tour but sometimes Quicksilver does collect directly from ship without you having to tender into the port. Luckily for them they went straight out.

cheers

Unrelated Topic But what I would be most interested in to see is how many parents of high school leavers of the class of 1999 have actually opted to send their kids to some tropical Asian Paradise like Singapore or Penang and will be 18 by November instead of letting them go with friends to schoolies on the Gold Coast or wherever it is they go these days since the Schoolies Cruises ended.

Hi all. Im going up the Queensland coast November 6th next year on Pacific Dawn. It will be great to be back in

cairns as i use to live up there. The stinger nets will be out

at that time of the year. I have a wetsuit if i go in the

nets. I will also be going to the outer reef with quicksilver.

The last time i went with quicksilver the price was about

$180.00 and now its $200.00.

Just a quick question. Does the Quicksilver pull up next to the PD to take us out to the outer reef, or do we go into

Port Douglas.

:cool:cheers Mick:)

Congratulations on booking another cruise!!!!! Thats a fantastic feeling.

Sorry I cannot help with your question, but have a great time anyway!!!!:)

Archived