Kayaking in Cabo

jercat

I am wanting to do the Cabo Kayaking Tour through Johann & Sandra. Has anyone ever done this tour? Is kayaking overly strenuous? My husband has a heart condition. (I told him to ask his dr., he said just to book it.) Is there a time difference between land and ship?

Can't really figure out which tour you are talking about. Their page has a couple of different kayak tours. If you are in a 2 person kayak, then you could take turns paddling or just take over if he started to have a problem. Regardless, he should still talk to his doctor about the situation.

As an aside, I would take some standard aspirin along in a small waterproof bag. If he starts having problems, he should chew (not swallow) 1 or 2. All of this should be cleared with his doctor.

Depending upon where in the Los Cabos area you kayak, the water can be calm (easier paddling) or somewhat choppy (a little more difficult).

Archived