Rhapsody of the Seas

My Mother and I will also be on the Rhapsody the same time you are! Did you sign up for the meet and mingle? If not please do so as we already have the 25 needed for the M&M party but would always like some more!!

Dianne

Also wanted to let you know that if you go to the Rhapsody roll call for July 10th cruise a few of the people have cruised to Alaska before and I am sure they can answer a lot of your questions!!

What is your name and where are you from?

Dianne

Any suggestions of must dos??? This will be my first cruise in 13 years and my mom's first cruise ever. We will be leaving July 10 out of Seattle.

Thanks!!!

Hi, nice you will be joining us on the cruise to Alaska. I am Mzcohen's, Dianne, mother. This is my 3rd cruise but Dianne's 1st. We would love to have you go to the Rhapsody's roll call and get to know some of us and let us know a little about you. Most of us are going to meet at sail away between 2 and 3 pm in the Royal Viking Lounge and also going to the Meet and Mingle on July 11 provided by RCL. See you there.

Judee

My Mom & I are also on this sailing. I'd like to add my welcome to Dianne & Judee's - come join our rollcall. We're all looking forward to this cruise and to meeting everyone. Sorry I can't help with any Alaska questions - this is my 1st time to Alaska. There is tons of info on the Alaska board (under the ports of call).

Sorry

I am another one on your cruise. This is my second time to Alaska and my sixth voyage on the Rhapsody. Come by our thread on the Members site and visit with us. Here is the link. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=928777

The M&M is a simple get together put on by RC, refreshments and silly prizes are provided by RC.

Archived