Can I use Suite Concierge on Pearl to book dinner reservations for 12?

coup999

Going to be on the Pearl in a couple months. Wife and I are in a Suite, so we have access to the concierge. Can we use the concierge to make reservations for for our entire group of 12? We're planning to eat as a group 5 times for dinner in the various restaurants. Also, I wanted to make the reservations on the first day we board for the rest of the week.

Going to be on the Pearl in a couple months. Wife and I are in a Suite, so we have access to the concierge. Can we use the concierge to make reservations for for our entire group of 12? We're planning to eat as a group 5 times for dinner in the various restaurants. Also, I wanted to make the reservations on the first day we board for the rest of the week.

not sure about on the Pearl but on a recent trip on the Jewel friends of ours who had a suite used the conceirge to book our tables for 8 each night. I tried to book and they said no but they got confirmation straight away - mummsie

We were on the Spirit last fall and were able to get reservations made through the concierge, thanks Karan, even on lobster night for a group of 30! If it can be done the concierge will make it happen! No worries.

Archived