Grand Cayman Stingray City Dive

mariaw8889

I am looking to do the shallow "real" stingray city dive at Grand Cayman and also do another location dive. has anyone been able to do this? if so, what dive shop offers this? I am finding many dive shops online that offer the stingray city dive but don't mention doing another dive location as well.

I have done the Stingray City dive twice off of cruise ships (once with Princess, once with NCL). Resort Sports Ltd was the operator.The trip was advertised as the world's best deep and shallow dives.The first location was Eagle Ray Pass on the North Wall--a deep dive--the reef was 70 feet or so and when you swim throught the pass on to the wall you hit 100 feet or more.My max depth was 128 feet and the Wall is virticle---straight down in to the abyss----beginners have no business on this wall--it is an advanced dive.

After a brief boat ride we did Sting Ray City---basically a long deco stop--18 feet max but the rays are a lot of fun and we palyed with a green moray eel.

Resort Sports had a nice boat and a nice, helpful crew.They treat you like an adult .I would certainly dive with them again. I do believe they offer just the sting ray dive too.Hope this helps.

CCL did a snorkel and sting ray city. I think it was called Wave Runner. You take small boats that we drive to a wonderful site then go to the sting rays. Still had time to shop and eat if you book the earlier slot. If not, shop before you go.

Archived