LIVE from Millennium... Many positive changes!

florisdekort

Hi Floris, it's great to read so many positive points on the Millienium because we're taking the Northbound route in August. One question, any tips on which cabin to choose? We booked the Conceirge Class category and since this is our very first cruise, would appreciate any help you can offer.

Tks.

These are the same shows (at least the same names) that we enjoyed with a different cast on the Apr 24-May 8 Honolulu - Vancouver sailing. I wonder if anything was different about them.

No, nothing changed between April and June. Casts stay on for 6 or 7 months. And shows run 6 to 8 years... Actually, the new shows replace the shows that have been on Millennium since she was launched in 2000!

Floris

Hi Marita -

I just cut, pasted and email what you wrote. I sent it to Nic so he sees what people think of him. He is a natural. He wants everyone to have a great time while cruising with him.

Guess you will be seeing him before we ever do if you are going back on in Sept. Our Panama Canal cruise is in Sept. I did check to see what and where the Millenium was going during the summer to see if we could sneak in a cruise before the Panama Canal but they are all 7 day cruises and we just aren't satisfied with those anymore. This past March we did l0 days on the Constellation and again we realized that we have to stick to the 14+ days. Don and I are both retired now so we have lots of time now to travel. I am actually looking for a cruise that we can afford to take our 2 daughters and their spouses. For that we may have to do a one week cruise. They are both teachers and so we are limited to going certain weeks with them when they are on vacation.

marlene marlenewendtch@sbcglobal.net

Hi everyone-

One of my clients who's among my group going on the Millie on July 10 just sent me a link to a newsreport that there have been many earthquakes as far down as Anchorage. Having been raised in California this doesn't frighten me but just wanted to know if anyone cruising within the last couple of weeks as noticed anything? Has the ship been rocking a little more than normal?

Just want to be able to put their minds at ease!

Can't wait to see the "new" Millie! Anyone else going on July 10???

Happy Sails,

:D Nancy

We leave tomorrow for our cruise, can you pass on the link?

Hi Jan-

here's the link http://www.examiner.com/x-12837-US-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m6d22-Alaska-rocked-by-earthquakes-274-in-past-week

I did a lot more research on this and even my husband (who was stationed in Alaska years ago) said this is pretty normal and we won't even notice anything. It's just what the earth does- nothing to be concerned about.

Have a GREAT trip!!!

Nancy

Archived