Sterling Steakhouse or is it Crown Grill Steakhouse - Caribbean Princess

swdke

Is it Sterling Steakhouse or Crown Grill?

How is Crown Grill compared to food in regular dining room?

Are reservations needed? If so, where or how do I make reservations?

Is there an extra cost? If so, how much?

Menu? Does anyone have a link to a menu?

Thanks

The CB has the Crown Grill not the Sterling steakhouse. From what I hear it is excellent. I plan on going at least once during my next cruise.

It is $25.00 per person.

Yes you need reservations, you can call the DINE line from your cabin.

How is Sterling Steakhouse compared to food in regular dining room?

Are reservations needed? If so, where or how do I make reservations?

Is there an extra cost? If so, how much?

Thanks

Last time we visited Sterling on the Caribbean princess it was wonderful.

Yes, it's best to have a reservation, just call the DINE line from your stateroom, or go down to Sterlings when it's open and you can make a reservation there in person.

Last time the cost was $20 per person. That includes your meal, but not your drinks (as usual, they are extra). Enjoy!

OPPS! My error, forgot it had been upgraded to the Crown Grill. I think the charge for the CG is now $25 per person.

I believe the Caribbean Princess was recently renovated to have a Crown Grill resturant instead of the old Sterling Steakhouse.

Based on our experiences at Crown Grill steakhouse specialty restaurant on Crown Princess and Emerald Princess:

extra charge of $20 pp (maybe $25 pp now) with additional upcharge if large lobster/tail ordered.

reservations required - cannot be made before boarding the ship. Call or stop by the restaurant after boarding to make reservations. Depending on sailing, reservations may fill up quickly so do not wait to mid-week and hope to get in other than later in evening.

Dress code - smart casual all nights, I believe but check with restaurant to be sure.

Steaks are definitely of a higher qulaity than those served in regular diningrooms.

We find it and all specialty restaurant options on Princess a good value and nice dining experience as a change from regular diningroom.

It is definitely the Crown Grill. We were on the March 15/09 sailing. It had only been open for a very short while after drydock (a week?).

It was very nice, and the food was good. There was one fellow I chatted with ate there every night.

The dress code was smart casual, we went on formal night and it was a sea of golf shirts!

Archived