AE Suite on POA

suzistar

NCL's website says that an AE has a private bedroom. The diagram shows what looks like one big open room connected to the living room. HELP! My sister and I are traveling with our elderly parents and they like privacy. Does anyone know how this suite is really set up? Thanks.

I have stayed in an AE twice on the POAm.... both rooms on deck 12. No...it does not have a privite bedroom....only a set of curtains that you can pull across the room....one set of curtains is of the shear type...other solid.

The king bed is on one side, and the fold out sofa on the other side is a double. The room has a floor to ceiling window....and a floor to ceiling sliding door to the lanai. The lanai on deck 12 AE rooms are huge...almost as big as a inside room....really...I am serious.

The room has a large dressing room seperate from the other area...and a nice size bath.

I like these rooms.

Chuck

Archived