not that you care...

I played this game on the Majesty. It's a lot of fun. It starts off very seriously but eventually many people write answers just to be funny and if they're truly funny, it's great when the host reads them aloud.

the answer was wallet/money. Several people put their seapass card!! Not sure what they were thinking.

Some of the others included:

Most popular actor?

Most popular actress?

What was the combined age of the cruise director and assistant CD?

How do you pick up a rabbit?

What is the biggest pick up line?

we were on Enchantment right after you and we went to Majority Rules also. It was hilarious! My favorite question was pick up line. Some of the answers were umm....strange!

How about this one...

If the ship was sinking and you could only take one thing, what would you grab?

It was a no-brainer for me....

MY HUSBAND!! :D:D

Where would you grab him? (or don't we want to know?):eek:

Sounds like fun...we have a group sailing Majesty in April & are already looking forward to the Triva games!

We were 7 for 8 in Trivia and scavenger hunts on our last cruise (we lost the sports trivia because we were all American and it was a European cruise -- the only reason we even came in 2nd in that one is because the guy originally from Mumbi who sits next to me at work ONLY talks about cricket, my DD is a rabid curler, and we guessed well on the soccer questions). We teamed up with the same family each time -- never saw them otherwise!

They used to also do Tri-Bond tournements, haven't run across one of them in ages!

I'm glad you have this neat memory. It is a fun game and we've played several times on RCCL. There are no right or wrong answers - it's just what the majority answers, thus the name. It's a good party game for a large group. You can easily make up your own questions. Games are one of my favorite parts of cruises.

We played this on Explorer last September. It was a lot of fun. I think best game I have ever seen on a cruise because it is very social and everyone can play without feeling dumb or improperly equipped (ie Quest)

No right or wrong answers, just most common answer wins a point.

Never heard of Majority Rules. What is it and where is it? I'll be on the Aug 23 Mariner sailing.

Not sure if every ship has this. In addition, if you do it will not be in the same location as the Mariner is set up very differently. Try reading the first page to know what it is :)

Archived