Marriot/transfer package in Houston pickup?

SummerPerk

I booked the Marriot/transfer package in Houston for the night before our Ecstacy cruise and the transfer to the pier. Does anyone know what time we will actually get to the pier to board? Looks like we need to be ready to go at 11:30am, but not sure if we then will have to sit at the airport waiting for other passangers, or if we'll get to head straight to the pier. Thanks for any info!

• 2 weeks later...
I booked the Marriot/transfer package in Houston for the night before our Ecstacy cruise and the transfer to the pier. Does anyone know what time we will actually get to the pier to board? Looks like we need to be ready to go at 11:30am, but not sure if we then will have to sit at the airport waiting for other passangers, or if we'll get to head straight to the pier. Thanks for any info!

What are the details on this package?

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a link i found with what she is talking about. https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/houha-springhill-suites-houston-hobby-airport/

You get a suite, 2 round trip shuttle tickets from houston to galveston. It quoted me 169 before tax. I'm seriously considering it, i havent found anywhere that offers round trip tickets for under 80. This wouldnt be such a great price for a large group, but is perfect for a group of 2.

My husband and I booked this package in May for our cruise on the Ecstasy. The hotel was nice. The area was questionable, but our flight arrived around 8pm and I called the hotel from the airport and their shuttle picked us up in about 15 minutes or so. We checked in, got settled and used the hotel shuttle for a ride to the local Denny's. Don't recommend Denny's though. The next morning we had the breakfast at the hotel which was good. We used the free computers in the lobby while we waited for EZ cruise shuttle to come and get us. We were picked up around 12:30pm. The girl at the front desk called and checked when the shuttle would be there. The ride there was okay. It was a smaller shuttle bus. We were one of the first cruised that changed due to swine flu. So I had to change my return flights and we ended up flying out of IAH instead of Hobby. I talked to the EZ cruise people and they said it wasn't a problem for us to go to IAH. They told us to just stay on the bus because it hits both airports. Over all I would use this package again due to the convience and price for transportation to the pier. In fact we will be going on the Ecstasy in 2011 in hopes of going to Cozumel and Progesso instead of Jamica and Grand Caymen. We want to see the ruins. Hope this helps.

I did this in May and the hotel will pick up from the airport for free and take you locally for dinner and such. The shuttle is actually EZ Cruise transportation. They picked us up about 12pm or so and we went to the dock. It was about 40 mins or so. The package is well worth the cost. If you have any other question email me at ramirez@cut.net

• 1 month later...

I booked this package for our cruise Dec. 6th. Sounds good to me. After tax it comes out to $198. There are just 2 of us and even the Carnival shuttle was going to be $40 per person per way, or was it just $35 going back, either way that comes to $150-$160 just for transport. And it comes with a free hot breakfast. One less thing to worry about.

Archived