Ventura Room Service Menu

miss-heli

Can anyone tell me what is on the Ventura room service menu?

I understand its now all on the interactive TV but as its £ years since I cruised with P&O I guess it may well have changed a bit.

Thanks in advance

Helen

First of all, you are correct that you can use the interactive TV to order room service - but you can also ring for it in the traditional way if you prefer!

We ordered breakfast most port days using the TV service - you choose a time slot and are given the menu options - I can only really remember the things we ordered - usually cereal for our son, apple juice, coffee and a continental cheese and meat platter for me with toast and a selection of pastries and pain au chocolate for my OH.

At lunchtimes we would order a pizza for my OH and a couple of plates of mixed filling sandwiches for my son and I - the pizza's are to die for! If I remember correctly the dessert menu on the room service menu is the only thing that was pretty limited.

All the options we chose were the 'no extra charge' options!

You can also 'buy' movies and TV programmes on the TV system (alot of them are free but some premium movies are at a charge) and you can check your on board credit balance - the only 'annoying' thing about the interactive TV system is if you fall asleep watching a movie then when it finishes it plays the P&O theme song on continous loop and you end up with it stuck in your head (possibly forever!)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived