Camp Carnival Hours

Tggrtoes

Does anyone know what hours Camp Carnival (toddler age) is open? And do they have ability to be open during port days (not sure I'm okay with this, but DH wants to know)?

last question... they say they have babysitting available from 10 pm to 3 a.m. - does anyone know the cost for this and is it at the Camp or in room?

Thanks! (gee - I'm high maintenance poster these days....) you guys are great! :D

Does anyone know what hours Camp Carnival (toddler age) is open? It varies every day depending on the port, arrival time to the port and departure time of the port

And do they have ability to be open during port days (not sure I'm okay with this, but DH wants to know)? Yes they are open while in port. They allow you to leave them onboard while you go ashore.

last question... they say they have babysitting available from 10 pm to 3 a.m. - does anyone know the cost for this and is it at the Camp or in room? They had this at the camp while we were on the Victory with our then 5 year old. It was $6/hr and $10/hr for 2 (brother/sister). I'm not sure what it is for more then 2. Also to the best of my knowledge they don't have any incabin babysitting available on carnival.

Thanks! (gee - I'm high maintenance poster these days....) you guys are great! :D

Just to further expand. I don't think I'd reccomend leaving your child onboard while going ashore. If something were to happen to you (ie accident, missed ship, etc.) then your little one would be stuck there alone. They offered a pager/phone to take with us while on land but we ultimately took our DD with us. As far as the after hours... They have them watch TV and do "less active" activities. We used this after hours to be able to go to a quiet show and it worked out great. The opening times I wanted to say were a set time but after looking back at the capers I noticed they were all different. The one port we arrived at 7am and camp opened at 6:45am. I'd suspect it was to allow those going ashore to drop off their little ones.

If you have any other questions feel free to post. Just remember a "high maintenance" poster needs a person that likes to blab alot and there are a few of us roaming around here.:D:D

Archived