Just off the Elation! Heres our Day by Day

BethyAnn

I did this cruise on June 4. Two things to mention -- First, the chocolate chip cookies in the buffet are to die for. I just got the recipe from Carnival. Going to make them this weekend. Second, if you're in Catalina and want a great massage, go to the day spa at the Hotel Metropole. They're awesome and very reasonably priced. I paid $65 for a one hour Swedish full body massage.

I don't normally do short California cruises since I live in Maryland, but since I visit family in California twice a year I'll definitely be booking another cruise like this next summer.

Hey, GTV, I was looking at 9/7 also, good prices on that cruise...trying to swing a shortie cruise before our 8 day in Nov on the Spirit. May book last minute, but if hubs can't get off work it's not going to happen. <sigh>

Elation is, IMO, a pretty special ship. It has a really good "vibe" to me. Our first cruise was on her, and we didn't know what to expect, having never cruised before.

Gotta say, Elation exeeced all our expectations, the food, the crew, our fellow pax were all amazing. We came off that ship totally addicted to cruising. :D

Our 2nd cruise on her was just as awesome, so it wasn't a fluke, lol.

Anyway, love hearing that others have enjoyed their cruises on Elation!!!

Very cool review, Bethyann, thanks for taking the time to post your review! :)

Archived