Liberty itinerary change

C&THollings

The Eastern Caribbean itinerary had changed, Puerto Rico is now a day time port, and St. Marteen has been scratched, they have added Half Moon Cay and Grand Turk. I am happy :) that we are going to Puerto Rico during the day, I really wanted to see it in daylight. The change of ports seem to make it a better Cruise. Will I be missing much or am I now getting a "better" Cruise? I see the price has went up since the change.

The Eastern Caribbean itinerary had changed, Puerto Rico is now a day time port, and St. Marteen has been scratched, they have added Half Moon Cay and Grand Turk. I am happy :) that we are going to Puerto Rico during the day, I really wanted to see it in daylight. The change of ports seem to make it a better Cruise. Will I be missing much or am I now getting a "better" Cruise? I see the price has went up since the change.

IMO you are getting an incredible cruise! You picked up an additional port as well. Puerto Rico is best seen during the day as alot of the touristy type things close at 6pm. I've been there both at night and during the day. I loved the day stop ....won't get off for a night stop again.

Grand Turk was a great relaxing day and Half Moon Cay is supposed to be gorgeous. The weather was bad while they tried tendering people over and they stopped tendering for quite awhile then the rains came so we stayed on the ship. We figured there wasn't much to do in the hour we'd have over there in the rain once they started tenders back up.

I'm scheduled to stop in St Marteen in October on the Miracle. So far it hasn't been dropped. I haven't been there but I'd trade it for the two extra stops you got :)

Archived