New Oasis Photo's

Those Central Park & Boardwalk balconies are sure going to have some stunning views!

Stunning views of your neighbor on the other side! You can hardly even see the theater and ocean from the balcony's farther back on the boardwalk!

Thanks for posting. WOW! With the exception of the Aqua Theater pool, those pools are freaking tiny!

The pools are of a normal size and with six pools on this ship, it will be fine. Does anyone expect them all to be olympic size pools?

The pools are of a normal size and with six pools on this ship, it will be fine. Does anyone expect them all to be olympic size pools?

They definitely seem smaller than those on the other ships.

They definitely seem smaller than those on the other ships.

The one that you can see in that new picture is the H20 zone kiddy pool so it is smaller than others. I also think that the massive scale of the ship often gives a false sense of scale.

The one that you can see in that new picture is the H20 zone kiddy pool so it is smaller than others. I also think that the massive scale of the ship often gives a false sense of scale.

Not what I was talking about. I was looking at the photo showing the main pool and beach pool.

Where are you seeing these new photo's? The newest ones I see on oasisofthesea.com are of the recent sea trials.

Under Construction photos. The most recent added to that album. They're all dated.

Archived