Unreal

gregpete

Older military guys can be such colorful story tellers.

:D

I certainly have a soft spot in my heart for them.

They are my FAVORITE fellows!!!! (and ladies)

Dear over zealous idiot,

So we will put you in the catagory of wanting everything, just because you are you, and will gladly tell you at this point to please go have sexual intercourse with yourself.

LOL...My thoughts put into words! Too funny!:D

I may get some slack for this one...but I can take it. While I would never write this kind of letter and disagree with the tone...It doesn't hurt to ask...what does she really have to lose?

Nothing, other than criticism from people she probably cares nothing about. For all we know, she did lose a certificate. No harm in asking for another one.

Sure, she could have done it another way. But she didn't, so we all get to make fun of her request. :D

She likely lit her chimnea fire with the certificate!! Then hindsight kicked in and so she had to start scrambling. I hate that she phrases like she'd be doing CC such a big favour by giving them another chance and that she has soooo much money to spend and if you want some ...(dangle carrot). My thoughts were 'pound salt lady!!" and likely what the CD wanted to type in his response but of course, much too professional for that and we can see just how accommodating they are.

Someone please get this person a 40% off coupon for a suite...Carnival really needs the money;)

If you do, PLEASE make sure she doesn't book any of my sailings. :p

A person like this would be hard to miss once on the ship because she will still be complaining about everything in sight:rolleyes:

I may get some slack for this one...but I can take it. While I would never write this kind of letter and disagree with the tone...It doesn't hurt to ask...what does she really have to lose?

No flack Jami, I agree to a point. IMO, the asking isn't a problem, it's the semi-threatening tone used.

Trock gave a suburb example of an alternate way to word the same request.

Archived