Does anyone know if Carnival offers Stuarts Cove as one of their excursions?

NJCruiser23

I will be on Carnival Miracle next year. I don't see it on my excursion page right now. But wondering if Carnival ships ever have the excursions through them for Stuarts Cove. I noticed some other threads stated you can book through cruiseline, but didn't know which cruiseline they were talking about. Thanks. I probably can make the AM trip, might be cutting close with the PM trip. Our ship is supposed to be there from 7am to 6pm. Just worried if our ship docks late if we can make the AM trip. Any opinions? Anyone dock later then they were supposed to in Nassau?

Don't they sometimes have more excursions on the ship then they do online? Thanks for all of your input!!:D:D

Carnival does not offer a Stuart Cove excursion. I just returned 6/18/2009 and it was well worth it. We were pick up at the Tourist Office which is across the street from the pier at 8:15. You will have plenty off time.

Also on the return bus ride, have them drop you off at the Arawack Cay for lunch. Then it is just a short 1/2 mile walk back to the pier with time for some shopping still doable.

Make sure you take plenty of pics of the sharks. We have 10-12 swimming below us. It was the utmost favorite snorkel of all time for my boyfriend and me.

Carnival does not offer a Stuart Cove excursion. I just returned 6/18/2009 and it was well worth it. We were pick up at the Tourist Office which is across the street from the pier at 8:15. You will have plenty off time.

Also on the return bus ride, have them drop you off at the Arawack Cay for lunch. Then it is just a short 1/2 mile walk back to the pier with time for some shopping still doable.

Make sure you take plenty of pics of the sharks. We have 10-12 swimming below us. It was the utmost favorite snorkel of all time for my boyfriend and me.

Thanks for the info. Now I just have to convince DH,DSand DD. I think DS will be the easiest. My DH teases me bc he says I am obsessed with sharks. I watch all shows about sharks and all movies. I have seen all Jaws movies about a million times! LOL.

Even as excited and fascinated I am, I am kindof really scared to!:eek: Don't know if I will be able to do it. But I am hoping to try. Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived