Zipline 4 ports: Labadee, Jamaica, Cayman, Cozumel which for zipline

muffinstogo

We cruise with RRC freedom of the Seas Jul 5-12. Ports are Labadee, Haiti, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, George Town, Grand Cayman (i don't think they offer a zip line) and Cozumel, Mexico. Of course the Labadee stop is owned my RRC so it would probably be very safe but can any one offer advice on which one is best for the money? I was looking at the one In Cozumel by Cozumel tours by Johann and Sandra for $54.00 ea. but I would like to zip over a lush terrain and don't know if this is best. We have never been to any of these areas. Love to snorkle so wonder if Cozemel is a better choice for snorkelling as is Grand Cayman. Sorry so long. :) Any one know which port Freedom of the Seas RRC uses at Cozumel? thanks for any help.

We cruise with RRC freedom of the Seas Jul 5-12. Ports are Labadee, Haiti, Ocho Rios, Jamaica, George Town, Grand Cayman (i don't think they offer a zip line) and Cozumel, Mexico. Of course the Labadee stop is owned my RRC so it would probably be very safe but can any one offer advice on which one is best for the money? I was looking at the one In Cozumel by Cozumel tours by Johann and Sandra for $54.00 ea. but I would like to zip over a lush terrain and don't know if this is best. We have never been to any of these areas. Love to snorkle so wonder if Cozemel is a better choice for snorkelling as is Grand Cayman. Sorry so long. :) Any one know which port Freedom of the Seas RRC uses at Cozumel? thanks for any help.

I did the ziline in Labadee...it was fantastic!

RCI really has gotten a handle on the market for this type of cruise thrill excursion! Our safety was their TOP priority and it showed...it was fun, safe and I would do it again.

I have not done the canopy zipline tours...but, friends of mine have done both types of ziplines...they prefer the Labadee one.

This is just one opinion out of many I am sure you will get...wait to hear more opinions before you decide.

Have a wondeful cruise!:)

Archived