formal/party nights are they one and the same

Tripgy

:confused::confused: hi everyone we just recieved our tickets and they say theres 4 formal nights 10 smart casual then they say theres a pirate,70's,90's,and black and white night.I know the black and white is a formal night but i'm a bit confused in which category the other nights fit. Please can anyone enlighten me thanks.x

Sounds to me that the B&W night is one formal night, and the fancy dress ones are part of the smart casual nights. On our cruise in May/June, the other three formal nights, were just that. We didn't have any party themes that I'm aware of.

Anyway, if you're not sure, then give P&O a call, have found they're very helpful, and of course you don't have to join in if you don't want to.

Scrozuk

ummm, yes agree. A pirate night and 60's/70's night isn't a formal night:rolleyes:(they are held on smart casual nights)

Men in tux would have a hard time looking like a pirate :D

The black and white night is usually the last formal night of the cruise with a special gala menu and a black and white ball usually held after for dancing. Most of the ladies will be wearing a combo of white and black, and the men can change their tuX outfit a little if they want, by wearing a white dinner jacket instead of black or a black dress shirt and white bow tie etc, some men wear a black and white design bow tie (spots/stripes etc)

Archived