Reef sandals

Cozzette2

I have been hearing how great, cute and comfortable Reefs are and would love to try some but the local store where they are sold only carry men's and I am curious as to how their sizes run. I was hoping to try some on before I order them online. I am thinking of the two pack. Do the sizes run big, small and if I need to send them back to Zappos is that a problem if the size is wrong? I wear anything from a 8 1/2 - 9

Thanks, Kris

I love reefs and I find they are pretty true to size. I wear a 10 normal shoe and a 10 for my reefs. They are very comfortable as well. My husband though wears a 10 1/2 and he only takes a 9 in the reef flip flops. Not sure why the womens are true to size and the mens run large.

I would try shoemall.com or shoebuy.com, they are cheaper than zappos and have free return shipping - they also run discounts quite a bit, like 20% off.

You wont be dissapointed with the reefs. My husband and I both love them.

If you don't like heavy shoes then I wouldn't recomend getting reefs. They are comfortable but after awhile they can give you blisters or just hurt your feet. Teva flipflops are amazing! They mold to your feet, have a bunch of colors and designs, are light-weight and comfortable.

I love my Reefs and have a couple of pairs. They run true to size. Major dept stores (i.e. Lord & Taylor) sell them in the women's accessories section. One pair for 3yrs and shows not signs of wear & tear. Never had any blisters, chafin etc and would wear them from morning to evening every day if I could.

I have been hearing how great, cute and comfortable Reefs are and would love to try some but the local store where they are sold only carry men's and I am curious as to how their sizes run. I was hoping to try some on before I order them online. I am thinking of the two pack. Do the sizes run big, small and if I need to send them back to Zappos is that a problem if the size is wrong? I wear anything from a 8 1/2 - 9

Thanks, Kris

Hi Kris, I have 6 pair of Reefs and love them. They are VERY light weight and come in a ton of colors. I've never gotten blisters or any other problems with them. I wear an 8 and feel they are true to size. I've gotten them at Dillard's, Macy's and Nordstrom, $20. Good Luck, Lori

Hi Kris, I have 6 pair of Reefs and love them. They are VERY light weight and come in a ton of colors. I've never gotten blisters or any other problems with them. I wear an 8 and feel they are true to size. I've gotten them at Dillard's, Macy's and Nordstrom, $20. Good Luck, Lori

$20 does not sound too bad, but the ones I have looked at on line have been, $40, $48 For flip flops??? They are crazy! I don't have that much money to throw away on flip flops.

The stupid Energy Bill that the House just passed - if the Senate passes it - EVERYONE'S Electric Bill is going to go up IMMEDIATELY a minimum of $150./month. I won't be cruising any wear! :(

I love love love my Reefs. I have the stash version. I think they are pretty true to size. I normally wear anything from a 5 to 6 in flip flops and I got a 5 in my reefs. They are heavy but seem to have more of an arch than the typical flip-flops.

The stupid Energy Bill that the House just passed - if the Senate passes it - EVERYONE'S Electric Bill is going to go up IMMEDIATELY a minimum of $150./month. I won't be cruising any wear! :(

Can you tell me where you read this? Because the highest I have seen is 770 a year.

Can you tell me where you read this? Because the highest I have seen is 770 a year.

I heard it on the news that our rate would be 30% higher each month. My first cruise may be my last unless I can win the lottery.

Anyway, I have never gotten a single blister from my Reefs. There are many different styles of Reefs so perhaps I have just been lucky.

I have purchased pairs from dive shops and from PacSun in the mall but if I find a pair I really love in the mall and they are too expensive I just look them up on shoebuy or shoemall.com and buy them there.

I love my Reefs as well! I have the Stashes as well as 5 other pairs, and find them to be extremely comfortable--I got blisters from my crocs sandals, but never my reefs! I just found this great BandAid Blister Blocker that you can rub under the fabric if you're worried about blisters.

Have fun!

Archived