beach day passes in Nassau

lglaser600

I found out about them simply through this board! We choose to do the Hilton as it was within walking distance to the port and a much lower cost than others. For $30.00 myself and two kids had a wonderful time on their beach and in their pool!!! While it didn't have any fancy water slides, my kids loved the beach more anyway. I was really glad we had done this when others in our group had taken a taxi to the public beach and were constantly being bombarded to buy items from sellers on the beach or to braid hair etc. Since it was a private place we had our privacy and were not intruded every few minutes!!

Does anyone know if they have jetski rentals at the Bristish Colonial Hilton? We wil be in Nassau in September. Thanks.

No jetski rentals at the British Colonial.. it's a quiet private beach that does not allow these or any other watercraft. You'll have to go to either the Hotel beaches at Cable Beach or Cabbage Beach on Paradise Island.

Be aware, the new rules are 18 and older..

Riding tandem has become quite dangerous with the number of crafts in the water and there are quite a few horrible accidents each season. Some fatal. We recently had an accident where a guys neice fell off his jetski and was hit by another.. killing the girl. Too many of these vehicle in the water.. with untrained riders.

Archived