Long Beach airport question

Freelancer

The other day I asked a question about Long Beach Airport. Thanks to all who answered.

Now I have another question. I found out today that LGB does not use a jet bridge from the terminal to the plane. Jet Blue tells me that it uses a long "ramp." I am disabled with mobility issues. Has anyone used the "ramp" and how accessible is it.

My other option is getting a United flight from LAX at 12:52.

The other day I asked a question about Long Beach Airport. Thanks to all who answered.

Now I have another question. I found out today that LGB does not use a jet bridge from the terminal to the plane. Jet Blue tells me that it uses a long "ramp." I am disabled with mobility issues. Has anyone used the "ramp" and how accessible is it.

My other option is getting a United flight from LAX at 12:52.

How about a picture of it ? :D

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2593718060103174867jlMSts

There were a few disable folks on the flight and the rampers man-handled the wheelchairs up and down the ramp so i dont think you would have a issue.

Tip- People are ALWAYS in a hurry to get off the plane so i would wait to get off to the very end when everyone has gotten off first that way you dont have people trying to get by you or around you or pushing you along to go faster. If everyone else is off you can go down the ramp at your speed.

Archived