Will I like April in Bermuda?

Flyerfan12

We are considering a cruise in late April. We are not really beachgoers so the water temps are not really a factor for us. More interested in the other things Bermuda has to offer. I see that the temps are normally 60's to around 71. This weather is perfect for my husband. I like it hot but willing to go at this time. Are the crowds not too bad at this time of year? Is it sunny or mostly cloudy and rainy? Thanks.

I haven't been there in April but as long as you do not care about getting in the water you should have a great time. 70F in Bermuda seemed to be a lot hotter than 70F here in PA. You should be able to enjoy laying on the beaches and there is so much to see and do in Bermuda it wouldn't matter anyhow. It should be less busy in April (was perfect in October, a little busier in early June). Enjoy!!!!

We went the last full week in April, 2007(?) on the Zenith or what ever the last year that Zenith went to Bermuda. The temperature was perfect, 70ish. There was no rain; humidity was low. Children were in school and there were just a few on the Zenith. And what was really nice was that there were no crowds where ever we went.

If you are not interested in the beach, go for it!

SBtS

We went April 25 this year & the weather was perfect or maybe a little warm. I took capris, short sleeve cotton sweaters & wore sleeveless tops underneath. If anything I wish I had had one more short sleeve top. My husband wore jeans or shorts.

We're not beach goers either except when we went to collect sea glass so be sure to take beach shoes.

Hope you decide to go.

Archived