Pepsi

freedom2009

Hello everyone.

My name is MaryCatherine and I am a pepsi-holoic.

I would like to bring my pepsi with me (just enough) to get to Mexico with - will I be able to find Pepsi in Mexico.

Anyone else with the same "problem"...

Hello everyone.

I would like to bring my pepsi with me (just enough) to get to Mexico with - will I be able to find Pepsi in Mexico.

You'll probably be able to find Pepsi in Mexico, but it might taste different than the U.S. version.

Hello everyone.

Maybe you can bring a case or two on your cruise so you won't have to worry about it.

Hi MaryCatherine!

My name is Tracie and I too am addicted to that powerful stuff in the blue can.;)

We leave on the Valor on July 12th and I think between the hubby and I we should be able to get a couple of 12 packs on board. If it doesn't last I guess the stuff in the red can will have to do.:p

I too am addicted but trying to kick the habit... Its NOT working so I take a small collapsible tote bag in my luggage and then when I get to the port city my first stop is for my 12 pack or case, depending on who is with me. On the way home I have a tote for my souvenirs! I have never had a problem with it making it to my room and the mini fridge keeps it nice and cold

Bring your own Pepsi, the stuff in Mexico is not the same. The regular is to sweet for me and the diet is between diet in the states and regular. They let you bring soda on so that is what we do.

I am also a Pepsi freak....

So I bring my own in my bags that has my snorkeling gear.

If I can find a extra bottle cheap in ports I pick it up. The ones in Mexico

do have a different taste, not bad, just different.

You'll probably be able to find Pepsi in Mexico, but it might taste different than the U.S. version.

I bring my own diet coke for that same reason. Diet coke in the US taste different then the diet coke up here. So if you trully need your pepsi fix, bring enough from home or you may be disappointed.

No problem bringing it onboard with you - my DH is a Diet Dew junkie and since he doesn't drink coffee that's his morning caffeine jolt. :p We always take a 12 pack with us and he's happy for the week. You can probably find some in port although we've noticed that Pepsi products are much harder to find in other countries than Coke is.

It will probably taste different. I'm actually a Coke fan (sorry, guys!) and the stuff in Mexico is made with real cane sugar instead of the high fructose corn syrup they use here and is soooooo much better!!! :D It's what you remember Coke tasting like when you were a kid. Don't know if Pepsi is the same but you might notice a taste difference. Diet sodas are definitely NOT the same elsewhere!!! :eek:

I also think that it tastes different. I used to be a Coke drinker until I lived in Germany and the different taste ruined it for me.

I brought Mt. Dew with me last time and I swear I could have sold that Mt. Dew at least five times in Cozumel as many people asked me where I got my drink from.

Archived