Valor 6/21 Review & Q/A

carla1183

We got back to port probably around 30 minutes or so before the last tender time? Maybe a little more.

I remember we didn't have time to wander (but there wasn't much to see), but the company was very aware that everyone on the excursion needed to be back on the valor and got us back in plenty of time. We dawdled and relaxed for a while at the restaurant (they had howler monkeys!) so I know we weren't stressing for time. I was slightly worried when we booked it because it started so late, but we had plenty of time.

We got back to port probably around 30 minutes or so before the last tender time? Maybe a little more.

I remember we didn't have time to wander (but there wasn't much to see), but the company was very aware that everyone on the excursion needed to be back on the valor and got us back in plenty of time. We dawdled and relaxed for a while at the restaurant (they had howler monkeys!) so I know we weren't stressing for time. I was slightly worried when we booked it because it started so late, but we had plenty of time.

Thanks for continuing the review Carla...enjoying ever minute of it.

I was wondering what to do I Belize now I know :D..and I will follow your lead...I am also a bit of a history buff...so I will definitely look into booking this ruins tour.

I will also be on my honeymoon like you so we are really looking forward to this cruise.

Keep it coming:)

By the way...is that delicious food I'm seeing included in the tour?

Carla,

Thanks for the review. We're also considering this excursion so I have a question for you, since the excursion started later in the day; I assume there would be time before the excursion starts for us to pick up a few souviners. Is there a safe place to store our things while we're touring the ruins? Our purchases would be small and would easily fit in DH's backpack but with all the walking/climbing involved in this excursion it would be nice not to have to lug the pack around.

Archived