VCR or DVD in Cat 12 Suite on Freedom?

Lambface

Hi -- we're booked on the Carnival Freedom in a few weeks and noted that the description of our stateroom indicates a "VCR" player in our room. Is that true or have they been updated to a DVD player? We are traveling with a 7 year old, and we want to be sure to bring the right format. Does anyone have any photos of the cat 12 penthouse suite on the Carnival Freedom? Any information you could provide would be much appreciated. Happy Cruising!

Hi -- we're booked on the Carnival Freedom in a few weeks and noted that the description of our stateroom indicates a "VCR" player in our room. Is that true or have they been updated to a DVD player? We are traveling with a 7 year old, and we want to be sure to bring the right format. Does anyone have any photos of the cat 12 penthouse suite on the Carnival Freedom? Any information you could provide would be much appreciated. Happy Cruising!

VCR? they still have those?:);)

Probably dorrect. Goes into drydock 11/29/09 and might get updated to DVD players at that tiem.....

Freedom is really going into dry dock? I am psyched! She's gonna be all sparkly and pretty when I go in February! :D

You should have a DVD Player.

Our regular balcony cabin had a DVD Player in February.

The Freedom is only 2 years old.

I don't think they still sold VCRs when she was rolling off the assembly line and out to sea.;)

Bill

Archived