Carnival Splendor

CCSauceda

Hi All,

Since I have seen a few threads discussing what the Splendor has to offer (especially since she's a new ship), I decided to do some searching off of Cruise Critic.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/splendor/splendor.htm

I stumbled upon this website and it is absolutely amazing... It has menus, capers, pictures of the ship and even pictures of the food! Everything looks amazing and delicious. The review is a little dated but I doubt much has changed. :D

Let me know if you have any other websites where information can be found and thank you all for the information you have posted thus far. Being a first time cruiser, i'm definitely doing my homework because I don't want to be like some people who go and don't know what to expect. :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for posting this link. I just booked the August 2 Splendor cruise today! Talk about waiting until last minute. I don't have a lot of time to research the cruise this time, so I guess I will be somewhat winging it. The info. is so helpful. Thanks.

Archived