N003 ventura Carribean 2010

ronnie9847

We (6 packs ) have booked the above cruise 29th Januray 2010. But having looked at cruise TT to see what other ships are in port at the same time have discovered that according to P&Os cruise itinerary

http://www.pocruises.com/Cruises/n003/Itinerary.axd

we arrive in barbados 29th.

However Cruise TT state that ventura is in St lucia

http://www.cruisett.com/ships.php?ShipID=115&date=17

very confused any help would be appreciated. I may have read it wrong but i am sure that some kind person will point this out if this is the case. many thanks for any responce

Just checked cruise TT and it looks as though there is an error on there. They have Ventura at Catalina Island on 23rd & 24th Jan, looks as though they have put this on twice putting all the following ports a day out, if you see what I mean.

No problem.

Just out of curiosity I checked out the ports for our cruise on Ventura on 26th Feb 2010 and the dates are still out of sync then as well. Maybe the whole of 2010 is out. Will try and contact them and ask them to amend.

I think what they have done is copied and pasted the intinery for each cruise as it is the same, but they have got two days in Catalina Island, instead of one but only one day in Barbados instead of two. So I think the depature day (Sat) from Barbados is correct and the itinery correct up to Catalina Island for each cruise....I think!

Brian

Hi i'm guessing Cruise TT isn't always 100% correct as i looked for my 3 nighter on Aurora, it shows Aurora being in southampton for all 3 nights and its not showing being at le harve or zeebrugge at all.

I think P&O know where the ships will be (i hope)

Archived