Carnival dream

ljzelenz

Does anyone know if the HC cabins will allow 2 adults and 2 children ? Thanks so much

As with you previous posting regarding Freedom of the Seas it's all dependent on whether or not the cabin has the beds for 4 people.

Carnival does not show the HC cabins on their Deck Plans for the Dream. Therefore it can not be determined from their website which HC can accommodate 4 passengers . You need to contact Carnival Cruise Lines Reservations Department, Guest Access Services at 1-800-438-6744, ext. 70025.

• 3 weeks later...

I called and inquired about balcony or above cabins only on the Dream - room 7270, cat 11, fits 3 people; rooms 6207 & 6208, cat 8a, each fit only 2 people.

I think this is disgraceful for a brand new ship this size and I most likely will never sail on Carnival because of this.

I also called about the Pride and they DO NOT have any H/C cabins that hold 3 or more people - only 2. Do they think disabled people do not have children?

I spoke to an agent at Carnival yesterday, and they do indeed have quite a few cabins for families, it is even posted on their site. :S If you look at the deck plans, I believe that any rooms with a * on them are for 4 people and have extra overhead beds or pull out sofas. Take another look and let us know how it works out!

I spoke to an agent at Carnival yesterday, and they do indeed have quite a few cabins for families, it is even posted on their site. :S If you look at the deck plans, I believe that any rooms with a * on them are for 4 people and have extra overhead beds or pull out sofas. Take another look and let us know how it works out!

FYI They will either be inside cabins or ocean view. Do you know the numbers for the h/c cabins?

No, I too inquired on the Dream -- there are only 2 accessible balconies -- small room 185 sq. ft. with a balcony - only 2 people and they are all the way forward. Only one suite -- and this is a 2009 built ship!!!

No, I too inquired on the Dream -- there are only 2 accessible balconies -- small room 185 sq. ft. with a balcony - only 2 people and they are all the way forward. Only one suite -- and this is a 2009 built ship!!!

I know!!! Unbelievable how unfriendly Carnival is to a disabled person. :(

Archived