Transportation to Kennedy Space Center

EMess

We will be in Port Canaveral Mid-November. I am thinking of touring the Kennedy Space Center, but not through Carnval's excursion. What is the best way to get to/from the Space Center and approx. cost?

Thanks for helping.

Gilligan

We will be in Port Canaveral Mid-November. I am thinking of touring the Kennedy Space Center, but not through Carnval's excursion. What is the best way to get to/from the Space Center and approx. cost?

Thanks for helping.

Gilligan

We did this last year and highly reccommend it. We rented a car for the 2 days we flew in early. Then rented a car for the day to drive back to Orlando to fly out. There were 4 of us and it was actually cheaper that way.

You may want to go to the Ports of call section. lots of good info on Canaveral there!

Enjoy!

Thanks for helping.

Gilligan

We are stopping there on a cruise from Baltimore labor day week and we have a avis car reserved for the day from the port for aprox $42.

Them Avis rental agency is 8 minuites by there van from the cruise port and have used it three times before and then will be in control of my day not carnival :)

Archived