FYI ... Very Interesting Celebrity Thread

HeatherInFlorida

I can't understand why people think that the Celebrity posters are any different than any other board..... We just returned from our Dec 5 Hawaii cruise on the Infinty and had over 250 people at our cruise critic party... with over 3,500 posts I can't remember any negative posts... Heather you had some negative responses with HAL posters as well...

And before you call too many posters "children", remember, nuts don't fall too far from the tree... :p

C2C, you sure run hot and cold with me. One minute you say something nice; the next you're on my case! I just don't get it:confused: . Did I upset you somewhere along the way? My reference to children was none other than to say that if we ignored the annoying CruiseEmployee posters they would quiet down just as children often do when you ignore them. This is just common sense. What's wrong with that?

I think the Celebrity Roll Call Boards are great. I've said that at least a gizillion times ... and they're totally different than posting on the regular boards.

And finally ... again, I've said this over and over, too, I never said Celebrity posters were negative with me. I said they IGNORED my posts. Again, not my posts on Roll Call, my posts on the regular boards. In fact at everyone's suggestion to me since my thread about this, I've tried several more times and still have had no response. So that's that.

C2C, if you have a particular gripe with me that I don't know about, please email me at HeatherInFla@aol.com. No point in battling it out here. Thank you.

... Heather you had some negative responses with HAL posters as well...

And before you call too many posters "children", remember, nuts don't fall too far from the tree... :p

C2C, I was only referring to the above. You clearly say "Heather..." and then go on to say "and before you..."

Logic prompted me to assume you were talking to me. Didn't realize it was the "plural" you. My mistake.

Heather - Thanks for pointing out the thread. It is some very interesting reading. And I agree that some people just seem to want to pick fights. I feel sorry for cruiseemployee and keep thinking that he will give up and disappear. Luckily he has stayed put.

Heather: we have too many similar opinions for me to want to say anything negative about your posts...

Reference to children... nuts don't fall too far from the tree... misbehaving children get that way because their parents have no notion how anyone should behave....

I've found as many negative comments from HAL and Princess posters as from Celebrity types.... I'm cruising on the Veendam Jan 15th and there are few posters... is this an age thing?

C2C, wow did I ever misunderstand you ... I'm so glad you cleared that up. When you said "nuts don't fall to far from the tree", I thought you meant I was the nut!!! Talk about paranoid!!!:eek:

We're on the Summit 10/23/05 and already have a great Roll Call going. So I guess it's the luck of the draw ... some are better than others.

The Celebrity Roll Calls tend to gather more people partly because of the Cruise Connection parties. They're no big thing, but it does seem to attract people a little bit more.

Thanks for straightening all this out for me!!!:D

Archived