Posting pictures

sokz

cam someone inform me on how to post pics on this site...I am writing a trip report and would like to post some pics along with it and I cant figure out how to get them on there.

I will be uploading from my computer if that helps.

Thanks

If you are uploading pics from your computer, click on the little paper clip just to the right of the smiley face. It will say attachments when you run your mouse over it. Click on browse, find your pic, click on the pic and then click upload. Do that with each pic.

I prefer to upload my pics to a host site and then put them on here. I use imageshack. It will resize my pics if they are too big and gives you the option of thumbnails if thay are really too big.

Good luck :)

It took me about 2 weeks to finally get it right because I was stubborn and determined to use my Kodak Gallary shots and it simply would not work. When I finally listened to the people who were trying to help me and uploaded by pix to a compatable site (I use ShutterFly now) it worked great.

Open the site you want to use in a second window. Upload your pix to the site. ShutterFly is great but the others mentioned will work too. After you've uploated all your pictures, open the shot you want in your post. Right click on it - choose copy. Then go back to your CC post in the other window. Right click in your message where you want your picture - choose paste.

ry%3D400

Ta-Da!!!! Repeat for the other shots you want to post. Remember that CC only allows 6 pics per post (including smilies) so if you have more than 6, add additional posts.

Archived