Miracle: Mark Hawkins, assistant Karl

Paradise: Trevor Brock

Pride: Chris Jefferson

Sensation: Greg Hutson

Spirit: Shawn Bussey

Triumph: Matt Ross

Valor: Joshua Riffe

Victory: Ronen Vilenski

The Destiny CD is listed as Jorge Solano & Capt. Marco Nogaro back in Dec 04.

When we sailed her in July I learned Jorge was on vacation and we had the pleasure of Skip Lyons whom I learned is a "floater" meaning fills in for vacation leaves. He was to be on Destiny for 5 weeks or so. Our Capt was Gianapaolo Casula. Not sure if he was rotated in or permanent.

They both did a great job as many extra hours of no sleep avoiding hurricanine Emily at the time.

• 3 weeks later...
Who is the Conquest CD? I was told Todd W. would be the CD for my December cruise. Is he any good?

Does anyonw know where Larry Gartzulo is? He was our CD last year on the Ecstacy and was fantastic. Very Talented.

[quote name='sea_u_onboard'][COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][COLOR=blue]If you know the current Cruise Directors for a ship, please post it here. I will update the list as the names get posted. I have also started a thread for the names of the current Captains - [URL="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=2590120#post2590120"]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=2590120#post2590120[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Arial][COLOR=blue]Celebration
Conquest
Destiny
Ecstasy
Elation
Fantasy
Fascination
Glory
Holiday
Imagination
Inspiration
Legend
Liberty
Miracle
Paradise
Pride
Sensation
Spirit
Triumph
Valor
Victory[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/quote]

This is a great list and thank you.

If you have time, could you please run a list for Cover Bands on ships and/or Piano Bar Man? For instance, I just got off the Triumph and the Cover Band for September 10th week was "Music Boardwalk" excellent group. I would cruise on another line if I knew where they were. Also same goes for Piano Bar Man. On September 10th it was Eric. He wasn't that great at all. What do you think??

I was on Celebration three weeks ago and it was Risa Barnes.

Anyone lucky enough to sail with her is in for a great time! Not only does Risa know every facet of her job, but it was not unusual to see her just walking around the ship, chatting with guests. I spoke to her twice and found her to be extremely personable. We discovered we were from the same general area and had a very nice conversation.

Obivously you like the Legend; could you please tell me about her? I'm from NY so it would be easy to hop on her. Would like any info. you might share. Thanks

purple1949, come on over to roll calls for Carnival and find the 1/28/06 sailing for the Legend. I've already answered some questions there and I'll be happy to answer any others you may have. Yep, I love the Legend!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived