CURRENT CD's - ALL SHIPS

sea_u_onboard

[quote name='CM2J2R2S']I heard John Heald would be on the Liberty until, at least, the end of January.

Do CDs typically do the same schtick for every cruise?

How do you find out who's going to be where?[/QUOTE]

Brent Mitchell is now handling duties.. on the Liberty. He just did the most recent cruise and will be doing the 11/25th even though John Heald is still on board.
John is retiring supposedly June 2006. Brent will be on until mid January when John returns..

Happy cruising...

[quote name='rpsinnj']Brent Mitchell Took Over Liberty On Sunday Sailing John Heald Will Return On Jan 22[/QUOTE]
Really...:eek:

Did you happen to read the post.. right before yours??? 2 days late and a dollar short..lol:D

Paul S. again (sat in the bar and chatted - he is a hoot)

Mark Price again (he was the first CD to give our special needs son a "ship on a stick" for being his "favorite" passenger)

Risa Barnes again (she is awesome) I saw her personally helping a couple get back on board after a day at port. The gentleman has some physical limitations and Risa accompanied them all the way to their cabin. (theirs happen to be down the hall from us)

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Ashkarita']Alright, reviving this thread! Who is the current CD for the Valor and also, who doe they rotate in/out on that ship? Who has anyone had on that ship, who is normally the CD, etc.

Any input is greatly appreciated![/QUOTE]

It used to be Josh (former Paradise CD) but I heard he left the cruise industry and moved to Vegas. He got mixed reviews but our family enjoyed him in 2004. Now I've heard it's some lady named Rebbeca.

The new (Since December) CD on the Valor is Rebecca. She is from Canada. I am sorry to say she is the worst CD I have ever encountered. :( No jokes, no fun............. she basically just announced the entertainers. Never saw her any where out and about on the ship.

You'll have a good time anyway! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Just off the Valor Sunday. New guy is Steve Cassel he is awesome. Very funny and talented. He is the type that is so corny you have to laugh and he loves to tell stories about past guest.....says he is going to write a book and call it..."What time is the Midnight Buffet"

• 2 weeks later...
This is the latest from this thread. I'd bet it's completely out-of-date. Anyone got any updates?

Celebration: Big Tex
Conquest: Stuart Dunns
Destiny: Skip
Ecstasy: Rebecca Llewellyn
Elation: Jorge Solano
Fantasy: Paul Santley
Fascination: Wee Jimmy
Glory: Mark Price
Holiday:
Imagination: Jeff Bronson
Inspiration: Darcy Knieval
Legend: Brett Allens
Liberty:
Miracle: Mark Hawkins, assistant Karl
Paradise: Trevor Brock
Pride: Chris Jefferson
Sensation: Greg Hutson
Spirit: Shawn Bussey
Triumph: James Smith
Valor: Steve Cassel
Victory: Ronen Vilenski

[quote name='JoeTx']Conquest (2/19/2006) = Malcolm (in the middle) woohoo! Can't remember last name, but he was pretty funny and energetic.[/quote]

Is Malcom the full time CD or is he just filling in while Todd is on Vacation?

It was posted on another thread that Jen Baxter was joining Brett Allans on Valor. Anyone know if they are going to work together?

Yes. She was CD on the Legend 3/1-3/9. I spoke to her several times and she was joining Brett on the Valor

Archived