Get a Load of This Uprising On Board

MrPete

Quote:

Originally Posted by tedjazz viewpost.gif

If someone wants to complain then why should anyone else care, unless it has impacted them in some way. I just don't see why people get uptight when others are not singing the praises of Carnival or RCI or NCL or Cunard or...? Everyone has a right to be happy and everyone has a right to be upset based on their own view of the world and how it's treating them. Make your decision and let others make theirs, but don't be so darned Judgemental if yours doesn't agree with others.

A complaint that has some justification is one thing. But this was mob mentality with no justification other than a total lack of knowledge of the possibilities of cruising. Ports can be missed or changed, or not, for any reason. The reason does NOT have to be a good one, it does not even have to be stated. That's part of the cruise contract, not Carnival's exclusive contract, Part of any cruise contract. Mechanical, health, weather, politics can cause changes. Those that KNOW that, find the ignorant to be a massive bore. And poke fun at the dummies.

That is why Cruise Cheerleaders complain about the stupids.

Why are you a Cruise Cheerleader Complainer? You're doing essentially the same thing, judging the Cruise Cheerleaders.:p

Hey Dan,

How ya been? I love to cruise and I will complain when I am not satisfied with a specific policy or practice or service recieved from any line. Notice in my post I said Carnival, RCI, NCL and Cunard...which means I was not singling out any one cruiseline or group of cruisline cheerleaders that complain about the complainers, but I can tell you the Carnival group are the least logical and most histrionic of the bunch. I just wanted to be fair with all of them.

BTW, lets call this my assessment rather than judgment, it sounds so much more positive.

I put them in my faves to watch later, but i watched a little of the last one, and I just can't believe that people are acting like that while they are on a cruise!! a CRUISE!! Now I know that things can happen, anywhere, but I guess I just don't let things bother me! I just have to say that I hope I never cruise with that loudmouth lady! :rolleyes:

I still can't watch these idiots, though I did try again. Maybe they are trying another line...

Looks like yoyo's husband has shown up on the cloned video comment section.

Ouch! I don't get a warm fuzzy feeling that he's a nice person at all :eek: They don't want to hear obscene but he sure can pump it out.

I think toons meant 'jinx'.. because she/he and G'ma both used keel-hauling at the same time..

ie Like "jinx! you owe me a beer'! when two people say the same word at the same time..

at least that is how i read it!:)

Saying SNAP comes from an English card game, when two identical cards turn up one after the other, the first to shout SNAP wins the hand.

Also used when you are in complete agreement with someone - saves time to just say SNAP! :)

I just saw this video, It looked like a tennant meeting in nyc with the loudmouths leading the way. They should have let those people off at the ports and let them get the swine flu or go to honduras and get shot, They were being protected but instead of enjoying the cruise they ruined it for others. I Hope the Carnival Corp and there sister companies kept all those names on that sheet and banned them forever from ever getting on a ship again. And as to the rights of the passengers they aere sailing on a vessel with a foreign flag so the rules of free speech might not be allowed like in the USA,.

Hey Dan,

How ya been? I love to cruise and I will complain when I am not satisfied with a specific policy or practice or service recieved from any line. Notice in my post I said Carnival, RCI, NCL and Cunard...which means I was not singling out any one cruiseline or group of cruisline cheerleaders that complain about the complainers, but I can tell you the Carnival group are the least logical and most histrionic of the bunch. I just wanted to be fair with all of them.

BTW, lets call this my assessment rather than judgment, it sounds so much more positive.

Assessment---Judgment--- put whatever "spin" on it that makes you happy/

A Rose by any other name............................

How judgemental of me!!!!!:eek:

I just saw this video, It looked like a tennant meeting in nyc with the loudmouths leading the way. They should have let those people off at the ports and let them get the swine flu or go to honduras and get shot, They were being protected but instead of enjoying the cruise they ruined it for others. I Hope the Carnival Corp and there sister companies kept all those names on that sheet and banned them forever from ever getting on a ship again. And as to the rights of the passengers they aere sailing on a vessel with a foreign flag so the rules of free speech might not be allowed like in the USA,.

That would be a wise business choice... I can see you are skilled in business practice...:(

That would be a wise business choice... I can see you are skilled in business practice...:(

Why yes I run my company My way and I am doing well thank you I dont deal with Morons i can pick and choose who i deal with and I make enough to avg 2 cruses a year. Sometimes you have to let the losers go to another company keeps your other customers happier that way:cool:

Why yes I run my company My way and I am doing well thank you I dont deal with Morons i can pick and choose who i deal with and I make enough to avg 2 cruses a year. Sometimes you have to let the losers go to another company keeps your other customers happier that way:cool:

You may want to share your expertise with Carnival they could use some help dealing with these kinds of people you have described as customers.

Once again, she has totally changed the title of her video and the information portion. Now it's all about her honeymoon gone bad! I swear, this woman keeps changing things up to suit her agenda, and it's laughable how she can dish out the obnoxious behavior but runs screaming and starts threatening when anyone gives it right back to her.

Hello everyone, this video is getting around. We're scheduled to go on Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas in December, and there was a link to here and YouTube for that video.

All I can say is I hope RCCL looks after our interests the way Carnival did. Last thing I want to do on vaca is step into a civil uprising in port, or unknowingly catch swine flu or something.

I think that's what Carnival did a few months ago. I can't remember the ship, but it had a last-minute saver deal CHEAP. I think it was a day in Key West, then 2 in a row in Grand Cayman. If I had been able to take off from work with the 1-week notice I had, we would have been on there. For that price, our theory was that we could get a hotel room in G.C. and stay overnight, and the ship would be back to pick us up the next day!:D We figured they had to cancel a stop in Mexico or somewhere, maybe this is the reason.

You folks enjoy your trip. If you have any advice for things to do in Cozumel, St. Thomas, or St. Maarten, please e-mail: ourtime2cruise@yahoo.com

Luis and Julia

You may want to share your expertise with Carnival they could use some help dealing with these kinds of people you have described as customers.

That's easy...IGNORE THEM! Nobody cares including Carnival, or any other big company out there. They don't care, and they'll get people to rent a cabin, with the food and beenies, etc. They'll send out the typical "we're so sorry" and Carnival will move on to giving out great offers. I'm waiting for a couple more months to book for January--what's the rush?

People like to whine just to hear themselves whine. Lalalalalalalalala

Well, it looks like the clone site has been pulled by YouTube, by her claiming copyright infringement. It actually gives her real name! What a shame that someone like that is going to think she "won". :(

Wow - after looking through her Myspace photos, it all makes so much more sense...

I got an e-mail saying there was a reply to a comment on my on the You Tube site. I went there to check it out and the video is gone. It says there's been a copyright claim by a "Erica Constantineau ", whom I believe is one of our noted first amendment activists. :p

Archived