Celebrity Solstice AQ Cabin 1501--Feedback

SD-Goose

Has anyone had any experience with Celebrity Solstice AQ class cabin 1501?

It is at the very front of the ship on the Penthouse level next to the Relaxation Lounge. Any issues with noise, blocked view, etc?

THanks so much!

Has anyone had any experience with Celebrity Solstice AQ class cabin 1501?

To the related sticky thread at the top of this Board and would guess that the staterooms are about the same... 1501 is most adjacent to--just above and just behind--the extended bridge on Deck 10; I didn't find that to be an impediment to view--in fact, I enjoyed watching all of the activity there as we arrived in and sailed out of port--but, then again, I was five rooms removed... If anything, it won't impede your view down [as a lifeboat might], aft, or straight ahead... It might impede a slice of your forward view--looking slightly downward to the right--but, at eye level and assuming normal height, you will look over and beyond the extended bridge...

AquaClass is generally very quiet by design--all of the staterooms accomodate only two [so children are unlikely]--and that corridor is extraordinarily quiet [the only traffic consists of some spa visitors passing by day (there is also access to the spa via deck 12 with a stairway connecting the two levels) and those staying or otherwise providing cabin services there]...

My own stateroom was below the changing rooms in the gym and I never heard a peep of noise from above... I don't remember how that forward-most, port corner of the gym is used but nor do I recall any of my forward neighbors complaining about noise from above...

If there was a downside to the staterooms there--and I would stay there again--it's that you'll have a bit of a hike to the midships elevators and Blu; I viewed that as exercise... You'll have very easy access to the spa [the Relaxation Room--also used as the reception area for the spa--is a gem for quiet and yields extraordinary views], gym, and the solarium/pool...

If you go, enjoy! Solstice is stunning... And I'm hooked on AquaClass...

Archived