lotus spa

dentistmEL

Guest sizzzlin sailor
any idea where i could get prices for the lotus spa? thanks

Prices are on the Princess Website in Personalizer. The info may not be accessible until 75 or 90 days prior to your Sailaway -- I can't remember.

For the most part, it's recommended that you be seated when checking out prices for the first time. We've found that much more affordable (than advertised pre-cruise) prices come along after the cruise is underway, especially on port days.

OLd John

Hi!

I just took extensive photos of the spa prices and spa port specials when I was onboard less than 2 weeks ago..

Just go into the link below and into Karen's Cruise Corner

You will then see Pacific Princess-Alaska

The Spa pricing Photos are at the bottom of the page in the photo album.

Bon Voyage!

K

http://ourpassportstamps.com/

Prices are on the Princess Website in Personalizer. The info may not be accessible until 75 or 90 days prior to your Sailaway -- I can't remember.

For the most part, it's recommended that you be seated when checking out prices for the first time. We've found that much more affordable (than advertised pre-cruise) prices come along after the cruise is underway, especially on port days.

OLd John

I agree with John,

We have always found that spa prices are definetly cheaper if you wait for the "spa specials" once onboard. Just like a car, try to never pay sticker price for one of the treatments. DW and I love the Spa, and do go once or twice a cruise.

Archived