Prince William Sound day cruise

DaveFr

My wife and I would like to do a Prince William Sound day cruise on August 31st. I've researched the big three tour companies and was trying to decide on which one to book. I came across another company called Sound Eco Adventures that has a six-person boat. This company looked interesting to me. Has anyone sailed with them? All pros and cons would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dave

I have a reservation in September. The reviews in Frommer's are very good & part of the reason I booked. Gerry is very pleasant to talk to & returned my call quickly after leaving a message. We were the first to book for that day, so were able to set the sailing time. He has many tour options available to fit a variety of interests. I am looking forward to my tour & hope you will enjoy yours.:)

I have a reservation in September. The reviews in Frommer's are very good & part of the reason I booked. Gerry is very pleasant to talk to & returned my call quickly after leaving a message. We were the first to book for that day, so were able to set the sailing time. He has many tour options available to fit a variety of interests. I am looking forward to my tour & hope you will enjoy yours.:)

Thanks for the reply. Which tour are you going to do?

Dave

We are going to Esther Passage due to the overwhelming comments on these boards. We arrive from Kenai at 1 PM & Gerry is taking us out at 2, giving us time to board the ship, stow our luggage, & walk to his boat. So far we are the only 2 booked, but another roll call member is considering joining us. Hope you enjoy your trip.:)

Archived