Special celebration on Ventura

dynamitedeb

My husband is celebrating a special birthday this year and I want to do something special on our party cruise. Can anyone give me any suggestions to make his birthday extra special (clean ones please!! LOL) Thank you

I don't know if all of the gift selection will be available on party cruise but you could oraganise a cake to delivered either to the cabin or the restaurant on the day. There are also options to have champange and there ocaison packages that can be ordered.

My wife celebrated her birthday recently on board Oceana and we had flowers, chocolates and champange on arrival, champange breakfast in bed, a formal photo and two spa treatments, all for £145 which was really good value for money. I ordered a birthday cake as well which was yummy! She also got a signed birthday card from the Captain which was a nice touch.

The details of the gifts are normally sent with you advance holiday info booklet and can be booked by phoning P&O shoreside and paying with a credit card.

I hope this helps.

Eddie

I arranged a cake/singing waiters/balloons on table on a 3n Aurora cruise. Went to reception on embarkation day for night 3 and it was possible.

They won't be able to do it for night 1 I have read on a party cruise...

There are nine of us on this weekender in August and it is my friends' daughter's birthday on the second (formal) night. Bev has rung P&O and booked a chocolate cake which will be brought to our table accompanied by singing waiters (and balloons on the table).

They can only cater for a certain number of cakes so it would pay you to pre-book. When we went for my 50th two years ago all their cakes had been booked, but Bev made (and smuggled on-board, unbeknown to me!) a cake which the head waiter was happy to present at table, again with the singing waiters, great fun!

Carol x

My husband is celebrating a special birthday this year and I want to do something special on our party cruise. Can anyone give me any suggestions to make his birthday extra special (clean ones please!! LOL) Thank you

Book Cunard?

Oh Dear is P and O that bad then-- Cunard certainly would not be my cup of tea

What is wrong with Cunard? Just interested in why you say this, and before Libralass says anything, each to his own and all that.

What is wrong with Cunard? Just interested in why you say this, and before Libralass says anything, each to his own and all that.

Perhaps I am being a bit blinkered but from reading reviews and comments on boards think it may be a bit too formal for me. I know that everyone should have an open mind but my husband hates dressing for dinner-- it was a struggle to get him to do nights formal on RCI last year and we do like a ship with mixed ages and lots of our friends are in their 20s 30s and 40s -----The ships look amazing but each to his own and I like RCI and want to see how P and O compares

P.S Why are you concerned about Libralass commenting??? She is great- She has provided me with so much information and always replies to my questions with pictures and suggestions---- Heres to Libralass!! LOL:)

Archived