Menu for 8 night cruise

MaiTaiMary

Does anybody have a copy of what the dinner menus will be for a 8 night cruise?

I found this http://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DinnerDesserts_master.html but that's 7 nights. Is it the same menu, plus one additional day?

We're trying to figure out which nights to book at the Supper club (and want to make sure we're in the main dining room for meals we don't want to miss!)

Also, does the menu at the Supper Club change from night to night?

Thanks. :D

If I could ask a question about the supper club. We were going to book it as it sounds fabulous. We had read there was music and dancing under the stars....since reading that I have also read there is no music and no dancing, which would make the meal a little less special. Does anyone know which is correct??

If I could ask a question about the supper club. We were going to book it as it sounds fabulous. We had read there was music and dancing under the stars....since reading that I have also read there is no music and no dancing, which would make the meal a little less special. Does anyone know which is correct??

The live music is no longer offered in the supper club. I'm not sure if they play some type of recorded music and if people still dance to it. If you go early the supper club tends to be very quiet and low key. (Early meaning 6ish)

Does anybody have a copy of what the dinner menus will be for a 8 night cruise?

I found this http://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/sections/shipboard/DinnerDesserts_master.html but that's 7 nights. Is it the same menu, plus one additional day?

We're trying to figure out which nights to book at the Supper club (and want to make sure we're in the main dining room for meals we don't want to miss!)

Also, does the menu at the Supper Club change from night to night?

Thanks. :D

The supper club menu never changes!

On a typical 7 day cruise those menus are usually in the order they are on that site. They must have updated them recently as they are the actual menus currently served. From time to time they do change up the days and that has messed up our supper club reservations in the past. If you do base your choice on the order you see here then watch it closely once you board. Day 3 is the menu we try to schedule our supper club night as there isn't much on there we really enjoy.

I'm not sure what they have been doing for the 8 day sailings as I haven't been on one since April 2008 and the menu has changed since then. We have an 8 day cruise booked for October.

I have read that after they finish the 7 night menu rotation, they start back at day 1 for cruise more than 7 days.

I've never heard this. I took the 8-day Spirit cruise to Acapulco. The eighth day's menu was completely different from any other day.

I found this a little while back. Hope this is what you wanted.

I am not computer savy but see if this link works

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=983397

Thank you!! I had posted the link when that thread first came up but I couldn't find the link again!! http://www.zydecocruiser.com/splendor/menus1.htm

Yes, that last menu listed is the "extra" one they serve on 8 day cruises.

Sorry folks!

I have not been on an 8 day cruise so I was only speaking from reading reviews. I could have sworn I read a few 8 day Miracle and Freedom reviews (recently) and the posters said the menu repeats after the 7 day rotation.

Does anyone know if this same series of menus is used on all 7 day Carnival cruises? We are taking a 7 day cruise in October, and it would be nice to know ahead of time which days we can skip in the dining room since both myself and my bf are pretty picky.

Also, are they pretty accomodating to requests to modify a menu item? (Like if they were serving pasta and I requested it to be plain or just with cheese...)

Archived