I leave in 18 days!!!

tjeanty

I am sooo excited!!! Our cruise leaves in 18 days: Victory, 7/26/09, Southern Caribbean!!! It's about time I got excited--it seems like it took forever and a day to get here. Well, just wanted to express my excitement:D

Go ahead and rub it in a little more. My wife and I don't leave for another 101 days. Hope you have a great time.

I will INDEED have a great time! Thanks! Anyone else going on this same cruise?

I am insanely jealous of you all. I don't even have an inkling of when I get to book a cruise yet... :(

I hope to go on a cruise within two years... *sigh*

It's not a money issue, but more of a time off issue / no one else wants to go issue / I feel bad cruising every year issue. I also SHOULD be saving considering this economy, and go on budget vacations when I do get the time.

WO is me...! :(

I am insanely jealous of you all. I don't even have an inkling of when I get to book a cruise yet... :(

I hope to go on a cruise within two years... *sigh*

It's not a money issue, but more of a time off issue / no one else wants to go issue / I feel bad cruising every year issue. I also SHOULD be saving considering this economy, and go on budget vacations when I do get the time.

WO is me...! :(

I agree with you on the everything-else-except-for-money-issue, lol! Part of me says to just splurge and pay it off later, other part of me says to wait and save money while saving for a cruise.:rolleyes:

We leave in 4 days and are a group of newbies!!

I have somehow been put in charge of the group!

I cant wait to see what this cruise experience is all about!

I have lived a reckless life when it comes to money, so I am just GOING FOR IT!! :eek:

I am sooo excited!!! Our cruise leaves in 18 days: Victory, 7/26/09, Southern Caribbean!!! It's about time I got excited--it seems like it took forever and a day to get here. Well, just wanted to express my excitement:D

I leave in 18 days too...

Archived