What Happens to C&A Status When a Minor Turns 18?

I can guarantee you that just about no one who is not on these boards would even know this happens (or really cares) unless the "inheritance" happened to them

I can almost guarantee you are incorrect. If just about no one on this forum cared, the subject wouldn't have been discussed repeatedly over the past several years. If just about no one on this forum cared, there wouldn't be members here who have earned their C&A status and who feel it is wrong of RCI to allow gifting and inheriting of status going out multiple ways to people who are not even part of the original family. Believe me, this has been a bone of contention for some time.

beachchick

I can almost guarantee you are incorrect. If just about no one on this forum cared, the subject wouldn't have been discussed repeatedly over the past several years. If just about no one on this forum cared, there wouldn't be members here who have earned their C&A status and who feel it is wrong of RCI to allow gifting and inheriting of status going out multiple ways to people who are not even part of the original family. Believe me, this has been a bone of contention for some time.

beachchick

Beachhick. I think you need to reread SueL's.

I can guarantee you that just about no one who is not on these boards would even know this happens (or really cares) unless the "inheritance" happened to them

Beachhick. I think you need to reread SueL's.

Yep, you're right. I misread it. I wonder how many non-CC, Diamond/Diamond+ members are aware of it? I'd guess a fair number simply because so many people who have been allowed to gift or inherit status seem to brag to others about it. (That, of course, is based on second-hand information reported by members, so I don't know how widespread or accurate it is.)

beachchick

Archived