Moby Dick Tours

ryost

We recently went on a Sting Ray City excursion with Mark and Zach with Moby Dick tours And it was the high lite of everyone in our Group. Mark and Zach were great people so helpful and caring. They loved to see people have fun.

They took us to Sting Ray City first because they cater to smaller groups we were one of the first ones out there it was great we had the Stingrays all to ourselves for a good 45 min. before the other boats showed up. Then when it got crowded and everyone was ready to move on we went to the reef and snorkeled, it was really nice. We highly recomend this company.:D

Mark....your excursion was great. It made for a wonderful day with the family. I am sure if there was a prize given out for the loudest and most terrified shrieker in the water it would have gone to me during the first 10 minutes i was in the water. Those stingrays sure are massive, but such gentle creatures that even I got semi calmed down below hysterical level and enjoyed the hour there. Too bad it was such rough waters and we didnt get to snorkel anywhere else. thanks again for the cute little rum cake for my birthday. Alas, once I get to losing the extra pounds from that cruise food, I might indulge, so it is safely tucked away in the freezer!

thanks again..keep up the good work!!

Archived