Europe in November 2010

hazeleyez3

Has Celebrity decided to not sail around Europe in 2010? I saw some itineraries out for this November but the latest I see for 2010 is October.

I believe that most (if not all) of Celebrity's ships that do Europe tend to do a West Bound transatlantic crossing in October (or close to it) and then sail the Caribbean for the winter before returning to Europe in the spring. There might not be Celebrity ships in Europe from November until April.

Edit: I just looked at the schedules. It looks like Century stays in Europe the latest (leaving for the Caribbean in late November). The other ships have already left for their westbound transatlantic crossing prior to this. The Eclipse, Constellation and Equinox all return to Europe in May of 2010 (Eclipse actually starts very end of April).

It appears that due to soft bookings for those late Europe cruises in 2009, Celebrity has decided to bring their ships back earlier from the Med than they are this year. Actually, I was surprised that they are staying in Europe so late this year---I'm not sure many people want to be in Europe once it gets cold. It appears the latest Celebrity ships are coming back to the US in 2010 are Oct 31 and November 5.

Archived