Favorite thing to do aboard the Spirit?

MaiTaiMary

We have four sea days on our cruise. :D I'm really looking forward to sitting by the pool with a good book and relaxing.

But I was wondering what else we should be doing on sea days. What are some of your favorite things do to on the Spirit? :cool:

Yes, the Spirit has a water slide, it's pretty cool. :D

The one thing that I *do* wish the Spirit had was more live music. The Elation rocks in that respect, with a blues band, live jazz, great rock in roll (70-80's, etc..), but that being said, we enjoyed the Spirit very much and are booked to cruise on her again in Nov.

Evenings were a bit quieter on the Spirit later in the evening, there is a dicso, but when we were there they played alot of "techno" stuff and quite frankly that doesn't do it for me.

We enjoyed watching the Karioke in one of the lounges and after dinner and the shows, would usually drift over there and have a few drinks.

Piano bar was fun, too, but that ended pretty early in the evening.

There is also a great gym and I would go there in the AM on sea days and work off some of the massive amounts of food I was consuming. Must have worked as I gained maybe 3 lbs on a 7 day cruise and trust me, I did not watch my calories! Dropped the extra poundage pretty quickly once I got home, too, so no big deal.

But, seriously, there is no "should do" on sea days...do what you want, when you want to and it's all good. :D Check out the Capers and see what interests you and check it out.

I also went to "high tea"...it's on sea days around 3pm and they had it in the piano bar. It was fun and I enjoyed conversing with the people there.

Early evening, (around 5pm) if you like sushi there was a sushi bar, and I would get a nice plate of sushi and a mojito, bring it to my room and kick back on my balcony with my goodies. Very cool.

• 1 month later...

Archived