Help in Seattle

Any Help? We are going on the Carnival May 25th 2010 to Alaska , never been to Seattle. We are a family of 5 (2) Adults and (3) Adult Children who act like children but are adults. Any how. We are spending 2 days in seattle and need to get around or at least see the sights and get from airport to hotel then to pier (not spending a lot of monies) My thought is rent a car from airport stay by the airport for the free parking go downtown when we need to.(I did here how expensive it is to park) and when it is time to go to pier husband can drop all of us off. Go yo airport drop off car and take shultte back to pier .( by himself) Will that work or am I just hoping? I am not sure if this is all worth it or just get a hotel downtown? I believe they are leaving from pier 91.

Thanks for any help

We are pretty new at this

Well it sounds great but people have bad experiences with renting a car driving in a new city. Then pay for the parking and end up spending same amount of money. Look for a hotel close to downtown, take a cab or walk to downtown.

Ok Thanks for the info.I have reading alot and it seems to be the best ideal

Thanks again

Also, I don't know if you were talking about a car rental shuttle or paid shuttle for your husband after he returns the car, but there aren't car rental shuttles to downtown....You don't really need a car in Seattle, so, you could save that cost to pay for your cab/car service to downtown from the airport.

Also, I don't know if you were talking about a car rental shuttle or paid shuttle for your husband after he returns the car, but there aren't car rental shuttles to downtown....You don't really need a car in Seattle, so, you could save that cost to pay for your cab/car service to downtown from the airport.

Either or. I thought it would work, but I wasn't sure.

Thanks for info. If you have any other great sugg for A family of 5 to get around for 2 days. Let me know

Archived