Explorer 5 night Bermuda Dinner Question...

We are sailing to Bermuda for 5 day on EOS on 8/29. My husband and I LOVE Portofino's and plan on eating there 2 or 3 nights (which we want to book now). Does anyone know what night is Lobster night? Or what the choices are any of the nights? Just curious...

Thanks,

Kathleen and Steven

We are sailing to Bermuda for 5 day on EOS on 8/29. My husband and I LOVE Portofino's and plan on eating there 2 or 3 nights (which we want to book now). Does anyone know what night is Lobster night? Or what the choices are any of the nights? Just curious...

Thanks,

Kathleen and Steven

Good question - we are going in Sept and want to do the same thing....

this was e-mailed to me when i asked for the info for my cruise (2007). i don't know if the menu will be the same. have a great time!

Sunday

Starters: Onion tart, Tomato soup, Chicken soup, Melon & Mango fruit plate, watermelon soup, seafood tapenade.

Entrees: Prime Rib, Atlantic Cod, NY Steak, Veggie Quesadilla, Pasta, Stuffed Chicken, Grilled Chicken, Shrimp Ravioli.

Desserts: Ivory chocolate fondue with berries, Apple Pie a la mode, Savarin

Monday Formal Night

starters: orange carpaccio, Shrimp cocktail, escargot, lobster bisque, oxtail broth, Golden Pear soup, caesar salad.

Entrees: Filet of beef, Mushroom Linguini Alfredo, Sea Bass, Roast Duck, eggplant with mozzarella. Linguini with marinara sauce, Salmon, Grilled Chicked and Top Sirloin.

dessert : Grand Marnier souffle, Cherries Jubilee, Double strawberry cheescake

Tuesday Caribbean night

starters: tropical fruit plate, seafood salad, veggie spring rolls, crab/shrimp bisque, pepperpot soup, bananarama soup, cedar key salad

Entrees:Pan seared snapper, Seafood Penne, Jerk Chicken,, Vegetarian Bami Goreng

Desserts: Bananas foster, Rain forest cake, Banana Cream Pie and Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee creme brulee

Wednesday

Peach soup, Cream of Asparagus soup, Fresh pineapple.

Entrees: BBQ Thai style chicken, prime rib, Fishermans platter (lobster and shrimp!) Fried tofu

Dessert: platter with flourless chocolate cake, passion fruit cheesecake

Thursday feast of nations.

Starters: Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Shrimp cocktail, spinach-sweet potato dip, onion soup, chilled berries in buttermilk soup and caesar salad for the table.

Entrees: Vodka and salmon cream pasta, Roast Turkey, NY Strip steak, Mahi Mahi tempura.

Desserts: key lime pie, banana parfait, brownie mudslide sundae.

It's on Wednesday night, but it's part of a dish called Fishermans plate. They are QUITE small, but they come around asking if anyone wants more, as well as taking it out of the shell.

Formal night is Sunday, and then the other two nights, you're either docked, or just left Bermuda (or the first night, where you've just left NY:eek:).

With such a tight schedule, we've NEVER had time to eat there!

Archived